Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer Vacation 2008





It has become tradition that every summer in about July Will and I go to the valley and visit my family. My parents own a condominium in Port Isabel and we spend most of our vacation at the beach. We have started looking forward to going on vacation and visiting my family. My mom and grandma are very close to me and I wish I could see them more often, so this gives us some girl time for shopping. My parents have a boat and a jet ski that we play on for hours. We just goof off and have fun. It is the only time we really just get to have fun and not worry about work, home, the dogs, etc. This year was exceptional great because we got to spend a whole week (9 days to be exact) with my mom and dad. Most people would see this as a chore, but not us. My parents are so much like friends that we do not even stress over the fact they are my parents. Will loves to ski and mom competes with him to see who can stay up the longest in the water. I have not been able to get up on the ski's, so I usually just get pulled around on the tire float. We were really disappointed to come back, but happy to see our kids.

No comments: