Max was originally Gayla's sons dog, but he had to find another home for him. Gayla has taken him in and I think they make a great pair. I have nothing but respect for Gayla taking another animal into her life at this stage. I am sure he appreciates it and with all the dogs that get put down each day, I give Gayla a big thumbs up.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
My friend Gayla and Max
Max was originally Gayla's sons dog, but he had to find another home for him. Gayla has taken him in and I think they make a great pair. I have nothing but respect for Gayla taking another animal into her life at this stage. I am sure he appreciates it and with all the dogs that get put down each day, I give Gayla a big thumbs up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment