Thursday, November 6, 2008

Planning Begins



We are planning to have our family up in Dallas for Thanksgiving. I so look forward to this every year. I have started my planning and know what I need to get done to be ready for them in a little over two weeks. I bought some new/used furniture and am going to repaint the kitchen. Will LOVES the purple, but I hate it. I also got a antique china hutch to go in the kitchen to hold all my wedding china. I was going to start last weekend, but I was really sick. This weekend it is! Will is going to be in Denton all weekend, so I am on my own with all the dogs helping. I also got a cute table that has a leaf. It is a round pedestal table, but extends out to be oval. It was a steal and soooo heavy to get in the house. Again, Will is not happy!

No comments: