My mom and dad are avid fishers and spend a lot of time at Port Isabel. I enjoy the water almost as much as they do, except I do not fish. I have never been much of a fisher. I have tried just about every water sport and would say that I am very much like my mom. We even look alike. This is my parents at a shrimp fest at south padre island. My parents are not exactly like most parents and I love them for that. My mom is probably my best friend and the person I turn to besides Will for advice and direction. We have had our issues in the past, but that did not change the way I feel about her, nor did it hurt our relationship. I would say all the problems we went through have made us stronger as a mother and daughter duo.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
My Parents
My mom and dad are avid fishers and spend a lot of time at Port Isabel. I enjoy the water almost as much as they do, except I do not fish. I have never been much of a fisher. I have tried just about every water sport and would say that I am very much like my mom. We even look alike. This is my parents at a shrimp fest at south padre island. My parents are not exactly like most parents and I love them for that. My mom is probably my best friend and the person I turn to besides Will for advice and direction. We have had our issues in the past, but that did not change the way I feel about her, nor did it hurt our relationship. I would say all the problems we went through have made us stronger as a mother and daughter duo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment