Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Humanity


My faith in humanity is tested every day. When I am driving in the car and someone cuts me off and I want to scream. When I am at a line in the grocery store and someone has 30 items in a 10 item line. When I am trying to help make things a little better for our furry friends and I come across this dog. Our new foster, Tasha is less than appealing right now. She was picked up by animal control in Collin county after being found walking around aimlessly. She had three chains around her neck and I suppose was probably tied to a tree. She is deathly scared of everyone and everything. We have tried to love on her, but she is not ready for human contact yet. This really makes me question why some humans are even aloud to own dogs/cats/pets at all. Unfortunately we are not able to find the owners in order to press criminal charges. Tasha is in my prayers and hopes that she will come around and be a dog again.

No comments: