

I was contacted by Adopt A Husky of Dallas to help with pulling a dog from a shelter and transporting it to the vet and to the boarding facility. I drove to Fort Worth and picked up a beautiful black and white female husky that we now call, Deeka. She was great in the car and great at the vet's office. she got all checked out and then it was time for me to take her to the boarding facility we use when we do not have a current open foster home. I could not do it. She was so happy to be out of the shelter after her two month stay and I could not put her back in a cage. She came home with me and she is working through some aggression issues. She is the sweetest thing and is very loving.


No comments:
Post a Comment