

I was brought into this world two years after my twin brothers. I was the baby, but that did not matter, it was always the twins this and the twins that. Trace and Yancy have been difficult to become close to. As a child I yearned for them to love me,but as an adult I no longer need the acceptance. I have had ups and downs with both of them the past ten years and we are not the best of friends. My brother Trace has a wonderful family and seems very happy. He does call and talk to me. He genuinely seems to accept me as his sister. My brother Yancy on the other hand wants nothing to do with me or my life, which is fine. I never have been able to figure out why or how we are so different. Both of my brothers are smart in their own way. They are mechanical and good with their hands. I on the other hand am hands down book smart and have a college degree. Maybe in the future fences will mend and differences set aside, but for now the lines are drawn in the sand.


No comments:
Post a Comment