Sunday, February 21, 2010
Marriage Turbulance
In a couple months my husband and I will hit the ten year mark. We have had our ups and downs, our good years and bad, and our successes and failures. We have gone through a lot together and I have to say that I still love him as much as I did when we first started dating. I just wonder if he is losing interest in me. I have felt us growing apart and having different needs. I wish I could find a way to bring his needs and mine on to the same page. I know lots of couples that have been married for more than 20 years and they have to have found the secret to success. I remember when we first started dating he said he did not believe in marriage. Marriage was just a piece of paper and did not dictate our love. Five years later we got married and he cried during our ceremony. Now five years later we are a little lost in our relationship and are in need of some TLC. Only time will tell if our marriage will be okay and last.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment