

I got my third tattoo from Jeff about two weeks ago. It is a celtic cross and had so much detail it took him four hours to finish. We talked about covering up my other pooh tattoo, but Jeff just wants me to get it removed. I think that is probably what I will do. It is in a weird place that I can not really cover up except to wear a jacket.
Jeff and I have been seeing eachother for over two months now and have gotten pretty comfortable around each other. We have so much fun going to movies, concerts, and just hangin at the house. I haven't had this much fun since I was in my early twenties and even then it wasn' the same. I have always been so serious that fun was second to responsibility. Now that I am not married and have no responsibilites I am ready to break out of the mold. I am working on my MBA and I have to say that it is trying at times. I have so much on my plate and going on in my life that sometimes I just have to stop and take a breath.
Here is s picture of Jeff tattooing at the shop and a better photo of my cross tattoo.


No comments:
Post a Comment