Sunday, June 6, 2010
Divorced
Will and I went to court and just like that after 10 years we are divorced. We acted like it was a business deal and we both were unemotional. I have gone through every emotion possible on my own and still don't understand what happened. How could I let my husband fall in love with someone else? What could I have done to make him stay with me? I have gone over every scenario in my mind and have come up with nothing but blame for myself. I did nothing wrong, but still I blame myself. I was his wife and could not or did not make him happy. So here I am again divorced and unhappy. Now I sit here and ponder what I want for the future and just don't see it. How can I pick up the pieces of my heart and go one. I have cried my last tear for marriage and relationships. I hate to be cynical, but what do I have left. I can only rely on myself for my happiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment