Monday, May 10, 2010

Dating, Dating, and Dating


I have been dating Jeff and it is going okay.

We are both cancer's so we hide our emotions and say things that hurt the other person. He was married twice and has three kids. We have talked about whether he ever wants to get married again, whether he wants anymore kids, and just the future in general. He is only 32, but has done a lot with his life so far. He has ambition and goals, which was something my ex-husband lacked. I remember asking Will where he wanted to be in ten years and he answered, "I do not Know." When I asked Jeff where he wanted to be, he said as plain as day, " I want to own my own tattoo shop." I think that is an obtainable dream and yet that would probably make him very happy. We are such opposites. He is a bad boy that came from the hood in south Dallas. I came from a small town and have a good education. Yet I have never felt more passion and emotions for someone than I have with him. That is where the problem lies. I told myself after Will broke my heart that I would not open up to anyone else. I have held my feelings for Jeff and just told him that I liked him. I don't know how to trust him when I know a lot about him. He has told me so much about his past, yet none of it scares me. In life you have to make mistakes to become the person your are. It forms our beliefs and personalities. He is a very talented tattoo artist and loves what he does. I respect him for that.

No comments: