Thursday, June 12, 2014

Easter 2011- 1st Easter

EASTER 2011


Skarlett was barley a month old on her first Easter.  Grandma Lewis invited us over and cooked for us.  She got to see the baby, hold her, and feed her.  I happy to see her hold her and love her.  Ever since Grandad died in March 2011and I was not able to say goodbye because I was in Dallas picking up Jeffrey at 6 months pregnant.  I kind of held it against Grandma that I didn't get to say goodbye and by the time I got back her was already creamated.  We slowly grew apart and grandma and mom and I are not the way we were before.  I cried my eyes out about grandad and I wasn't ready for it.  I was six months pregnant and out of town.  Jeffrey barley paid any attention to what I was going throught and it was all about it.  I held it also against Jeff, because if I was not picking up Jeff I would have been home when grandad passed.  It was our first Easter without Grandad.

No comments: