Jeff Ortiz father of Skarlett Izabella Ortiz
After Jeff and I came back from Las Vegas we spent so much time together, it was great to feel loved. He told me he was a registered sex offender and had to register by his birthday 7/18. We went to seagonville on the weekend before his birthday and he was arrested as soon as he came in. Apparently his sister Gina told the Sex Offender Officer that Jeff did not live there, so he was listed as absconded. He spent two weeks in jail until I could reduce his bail and get him out. I spent $2500 to bail him out. Plus $1500 on the attorney, Jim Moore. We got his case settled for 45 days in jail and his four years probation. I thought 45 days would be easy, but it wasn't. It was very hard not having him around to help me with things. He served his time in January 2011 to March 2011. We wrote to each other everyday and I put money in his commissary all the time. I also put money on his phone, so he could call me every couple days. He wrote so many things in his letters and promised me so much, but as soon as he got out of jail he needed a beer. The drinking reduced for a while, but he went back to drinking a lot, even though we were living with my parents.
Thursday, June 12, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment