Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tattoo


I have changed so much since finding out my husband was in love with someone else. Our divorce is final next month and I think it can't come to soon. I think about all the time and effort I put into making his life perfect. How hard I worked to make his life easier. Then for him to come home one day and say I love someone else and want a divorce.

I have taken my therapist's advice and changed everything about me. I changed back to being a vegetarian. I started tanning and taking care of my body more. I finally got the tattoo I have been wanting for years. When I got married I did not change my name. I may be a little conceited, but I have always liked my name. I got a tattoo of my last name, DEVINE down my back and it looks great. It took over two hours to get down, but worth every penny. The tattoo artist was very nice and talented. He said he could not see how I just sat there for two hours and did not even flinch once. I enlightened him that the pain I have been through in my life has been 100 times worse than a little irritation. I have lost about 25 pounds now and have decided to get a personal trainer to lose the rest of the weight.

I gained all the weight on fertility medication and my husband said it was hard on him.......I call bullshit. It was hard on me and all he had to do was have sex with me. I am so sorry that is an inconvenience for you. It is all for the best that we did not get pregnant because he is not ready to be a father and I did not want to be a single mother.

No comments: