Saturday, April 3, 2010

Marriage ended

I find myself wondering what I did to contribute to my husband seeking out someone else to love. I wonder what I could have done differently to make him love me. I have become numb to him after hearing him say "I still love you and care about you, that's why I am still here". All I can say is if he cared about me he would have never cheated on me and broke my heart. I don't just blame him, oh no. I blame her too. She knew we were married and apparently did not have any problem starting a relationship with him knowing he was married. I do not respect any women like this. I would never date or even think about getting involved with a married man. They are off limits and all women should think this way. If the man is not happy in the marriage, get a divorce before starting a relationship with someone new. I have had to pick up what was left of me and try to go on. Still seeing my soon to be ex-husband everyday and hearing his bullshit about caring about me and wanting to make sure I am okay.

I call bullshit!!

No comments: